Vajacial. Yep. A “facial” for your… well… you know… A reporter for Huffington Post checked out Fuzz Wax Bar, a spa in Toronto dedicated entirely to waxing services for women and men. Madelyn says, according to the staff at Fuzz, a vajacial isn’t just “fun” or for vanity’s sake — it’s a clinical treatment meant to attend to the pubic region.
The procedure involves:
- A wipe down using an antibacterial wipe
- Body Scrub, a natural exfoliator made with sugar, glycerine and salt, to help get rid of any dead skin cells.
- A peppermint-infused cream mask is applied that helps with ingrown hairs. (Called a “V mask,”)
- A high frequency wand is rubbed on the skin’s surface to enhance blood circulation
- A hot towel is used to open up the pores, before applying a natural moisturizer
To read a full description of the treatment visit, http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/madelyn-chung/vajacial_b_6647724.html