Everybody knows driving in the GTA can be rough. Toronto’s 10 most dangerous intersections (2009-2013) were revealed, so now you know where to avoid!
The intersection of Lake Shore Blvd. E. and Lower Jarvis St., which saw 239 collisions with a daily vehicle volume of 24,972, tops the list compiled using data from 2009 to 2013.
- Lake Shore Blvd. E. at Lower Jarvis St.
- Lake Shore Blvd. E. at Don Roadway
- Ellesmere Rd. at Bellamy Rd.
- Lawrence Ave. E. at Midland Ave.
- St. Clair Ave. at Old Weston Rd.
- Sheppard Ave. at Morningside Rd.
- Weston Rd. at Lawrence Ave.
- Ellesmere Rd. at Morningside Rd.
- Islington Ave. at Albion Rd.
- Lake Shore Blvd. W. at Spadina Ave.
To read more about the collision reports visit, http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/02/17/10-toronto-intersections-with-highest-collision-rates.html
(photo source: Wikimedia)