Here are 10 reasons why Harrison Ford is a God…
1. In recent news, Harrison was in a plane crash. His injuries are non-life threatening and he’s expected to recover fully.
2. During a film shoot, he fell on a gun and only walked away only needing some dental work.
3. He piloted his helicopter to rescue a 20 year old woman, who was hiking a mountain near his home and was dehydrated.
4. He was chosen as the #1 movie star of all time (Empire UK magazine) and in 1998, he was chosen as People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive.
5. No other actor has had box-office success as big as his and he got the 2011 Guinness World Record for being the richest actor.
6. Not only does he act, he has taken part in musicals too.
7. Before acting, he was known to be the best carpenter in his town. He would read carpeting books at a library and then practiced in an empty house until he felt that he was ready to take it on as a primary job.
8. He’s been heavily involved with environmental conservation and in honor of that he has a species of spider (Calponia Harrisonfordi) and ant (Peidole harrisonfordi) named after him. He also named a butterfly after his daughter, Georgia.
9. In his early acting days, he was a roadie for the Doors.
10. He is also humble and nice, according to an edge listener who met and partied with him.
There it is. Harrison Ford = The New Chuck Norris