Happy International Happiness Day!
Here’s a little Toronto update:
– Studies continue to show that Toronto is one of the unhappiest cities in Canada.
– Toronto ranked 23rd out of 25 Canadian cities.
– Toronto isn’t behind other cities by a large margin
– Canada is doing very well as a country, overall, in happiness rankings compared to other countries.
– In 2013, Forbes declared Canada the 3rd happiest country (behind Norway and Switzerland).
– Canada came 6th in the World Happiness Report.
Why do you think this is? Are we really that unhappy?
For more info, click here.