If you’re willing to sacrifice some beer for non-drinking purposes, here are some interesting examples:
1. Shampoo. Beer will nourish your hair with nutrients and make it shinier. It also promotes hair growth!
2. Wood polisher. Wipe on beer with a towel and then dry it with another.
3. Rusted hardware loosener. Splash some beer and after a few minutes it’ll break down the rust so you’ll be able to turn the screw.
4. Remove stains.Beer can remove coffee and tea stains from rugs.
5. Bug repellent. Put a little beer in a container in each corner of your backyard to attract flies and mosquitoes. But you need stale amber of darker beer because bugs like the strong kinds.
6. Add it to bread – it’ll taste way better. Think of it as an extract.
7. Use it as healthier marinade. Using beer as marinade will take away potentially harmful substances that form when grilling meat over charcoal (barbecuing).
Do you have any other uses for it?