This fall the TTC will be rolling out improvements to the “Blue Night” service. This includes the creation of new routes along with the extension of previous routes. Below, I’ve included several images from a TTC staff report that show an updated overnight bus map for both September and October. The improvements are estimated to serve over 5.2 million annual customer-trips.
The current TTC overnight bus map as of August 2015:
Map changes for September 2015:
Map changes for October 2015:
Over the next two months the following “Blue Night” routes will be added:
- 315 Evans–Brown’s Line: New route from Royal York Station south and west via the 15 Evans route to Sherway, then east and south via Brown’s Line to Long Branch Loop.
- 341 Keele: New route from Keele Station to York University via the 41 Keele route.
- 343 Kennedy: New route from Kennedy Station to Steeles via the 43 Kennedy route.
- 384 Sheppard West: New route from Sheppard Station to Weston Road on the 84 Sheppard West route.
- 304 King: New route from Dundas West Station to Broadview Station. Service on Roncesvalles replaces 335 Jane route; service on Broadview replaces 325 Don Mills route
- 365 Parliament: New route from Castle Frank Station to Esplanade
- 317 Spadina: New route from Spadina Station to Union Station
It’s not a new subway line.. but hey, It’s a start! For all the route changes and extensions check out the report in the link below!