Florence + The Machine will embark on a North American headlining tour this spring in support of the act’s third album, How Big How Blue How Beautiful. Support on the trek will come from Grimes and Of Monsters And Men. The tour kicks off May 13th in Miami, winding down on June 14th in New York City, with tickets going on sale to the general public on Saturday, January 16th at 10:00 a.m. local time.
How Big How Blue How Beautiful features the singles “Ship To Wreck” and “What Kind Of Man.” Florence + The Machine are nominated for five awards at the 58th annual Grammy Awards, including Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for “Ship to Wreck,” Best Rock Song and Best Rock Performance for “What Kind Of Man” and Best Pop Vocal Album for How Big How Blue How Beautiful, which is also nominated for Best Recording Packaging.
Newly confirmed Florence + The Machine tour dates (subject to change):
- May 13 – Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena
- May 14 – Orlando, FL – Amway Center
- May 17 – Houston, TX – Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (w/Grimes)
- May 18 – Dallas, TX – American Airlines Center (w/Grimes)
- May 19 – Austin, TX – Austin360 Amphitheater (w/Grimes)
- May 24 – Kansas City, KS – Cricket Wireless (w/Grimes)
- May 26 – Denver, CO – Pepsi Center (w/Grimes)
- June 2 – Saint Paul, MN – Xcel Energy Center (w/Grimes)
- June 4 – Cleveland, PA – Blossom Music Center (w/Of Monsters And Men)
- June 7 – Boston, MA – Xfinity Center (w/OMAM)
- June 8 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre (w/OMAM)
- June 10 – Toronto, ON – Molson Canadian Amphitheatre (w/OMAM)
- June 11 – Detroit, MI – DTE Energy Music Theatre (w/OMAM)
- June 12 – Chicago, IL – Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre (w/OMAM)
- June 14 – New York, NY – Barclays Center (w/Grimes)
Check out Florence + The Machine’s latest video for “Delilah” below.