April Fools’ Day filled a 14-year old me with such joy and wonder, always wanting to pull the best pranks but never actually following through with them.
Except one time I tried to get my mom with… This:
Believe me when I say that was my BIGGEST mistake.
But now the day has passed, let’s look back at some of the BEST pranks from yesterday…
He looked so trustworthy.
2. Hot Topic’s “Golden Girls” collection
If you were an angsty/emo teenager in the mid-late 2000’s, you shopped at Hot Topic. Don’t deny it.
Hot Topic was dedicated to this prank. They came out with a whole press release for it!
The four-piece collection comes with:
· South Beach Short Pant Suit, $58.50
· Striped Open Collar House Coat, $64.50
· Floral Full Length Gown, $89.50
· Sequined Aerobics Romper, $74.50
Then there was this…
Yesterday, you were able to switch up your sinful routine by watching some risque videos of corn.