WayHome is next weekend! One thing we learned last year was that if you want the FULL WayHome experience, you gotta camp! It just wouldn’t be the same without it.
So what’s going to be in your cooler? Wynn from WayHome paid us a visit to share a few tips to keeping a cold and tasty cooler the entire weekend.
More Tips for Packing Your Cooler
- The trick to packing your cooler is to freeze everything that you can flat, for easy layering.
- Its now best to layer things as you want to eat them. The less you open and rummage around in your cooler the cooler your items will stay
- Also keep a separate cooler for ice and beverage as lets face it; this cooler’s going to be opening and closing all the time.
- Ice packs on the bottom, sides and on top
- Small bottles of water make awesome ice packs, cause you drink themonce they’ve melted!
- Keep your cooler in a shaded part of your site
Tickets for the WayHome Music and Arts Festival are on sale now! Three days of music, arts and camping. Feed your mouth hole with amazing street fare from award winning food trucks or fill your cooler with fresh produce from the OK Friday Farmers Market.
Find out for yourself why WayHome was voted Best New Kid on the block at CMW. Get your passes now at wayhome.com.