Everyone likes a good conspiracy theory, right? Here are a few tinfoil hat theories that keep going round and round and round.
- Kurt Cobain was murdered. This one just won’t go away.
- The punk rock of the 1970s was actually a communist-funded plot designed to destabilize western democracies.
- Lorde is not a teenager. She’s just too mature an artist to be that young.
- Gangsta rap was invented by the US government to help fill some newly-constructed privately run prisons.
- Bob Marley’s cancer was seeded by the CIA because they were worried he was becoming too popular.
Got any good ones? Let me know.