Film buffs with the hottest ticket in town were left running for safety after a giant model of King Kong went up in flames at the Vietnam premiere of the rebooted classic, Kong: Skull Island.
Film-goers scurried for cover as the fire tore through the 5m-high model of the famous gorilla next to a stage at an outdoor atrium of the mall. The fire was extinguished after five minutes. No one was injured and guests were still able to attend the screening at the movie theatre.
That’s one way to get the movie some attention.