It’s St. Patrick’s Day, and you know what that means… The St. Patrick’s Parade in Toronto, happening Sunday, March 19 at 12 p.m.
The parade begins at the corner of Bloor and St. George, and then heads east along Bloor. After turning south on Yonge and proceeding down Queen Street, the parade will finish at Nathan Philips Square. Drink responsibly and have a great time spreading that Irish cheer.
Thanks to blogTO for this list of road closures…
8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- St. George Street, from Bloor Street West to College Street.
- Devonshire Place, from Bloor Street West to Hoskin Avenue.
10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Hoskin Avenue, from St. George Street to Queen’s Park Crescent.
- Harbord Street from St. George Street to Huron Street.
11:55 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bloor Street, from Huron Street to Yonge Street.
- Yonge Street, from Bloor Street to Queen Street.
- Queen Street West, from Yonge Street to University Avenue.
12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bay Street, from Queen Street West to Dundas Street West.
- Elizabeth Street, from Dundas Street West to Hagerman Street.
- Hagerman Street, from Elizabeth Street to Bay Street.
12:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- University Avenue, from Queen Street West to Dundas Street West.
- Armoury Street, from University Avenue to Chestnut Street.
- Centre Avenue, from Dundas Street West to Armoury Street.
Also worth noting is that TTC streetcar service on Queen Street West will be disrupted during the event at around noon.