According to new data from a dating app called Hater, one that matches you with single people who hate the same things as you, what you like and what you wear might impact your ability to date.
Like, obviously. That part isn’t really news. But the study has some specifics that you should be made aware of… Such as peoples’ strong dislike of men who enjoy cargo shorts/long shorts, Pokémon Go, anime, or Windows OS.
Guys that were in the top 10% were into PBR, superfoods, Serial podcasts, and Airbnbs. Also, they traded their cargo shorts for V-neck sweaters, skinny jeans, and J. Crew.
You don’t have to change your whole look or your interests – that’s just absurd – but if you want any advice on improving your ‘game’ then you should just ditch the cargo shorts. Do it for yourself and the ones you love.
Plus, here are a few more tips for your dating profiles (like Tinder):
- Know how women use Tinder.
- First picture should JUST be of you and MUST be your face.
- Include a short & sweet bio.
- More than one picture please.
- Look the same in all your photos.
- Pictures should probably emphasize your best features.
- No sunglasses or ab photos.
- All group photos must go at the end.
- Pictures of you with girls are confusing.
- People want to know where you went/go to school and where you work.
(Someone needs to tell him…)