Yes. It's Fearless Fred. I know. There's not much I can do about it at this point. It's been my "handle" for seven years now. I used to be just like Jason Barr. I did the stunt boy thing, and just like he was called Danger I was called Fearless.
I did all kinds of dumb things in a desperate bid to get onto the radio. Maybe I wasn't hugged enough as a child?
I slapped the premiere of Manitoba in the face with a fly-swatter. I was thrown to the ground by police after attempting to solicit sex from the queen. I drank close to thirty slurpees during the course of a day. I never lived out the dream of urinating in sweat pants while auditioning for Canadian Idol though.
The things one does for seven dollars and hour.
On the off chance you care, I opted to provide you with ten random fact-esque statements that may give you some sort of indication as to how pathetic I am.
1) The movie Network is chillingly accurate.
2) When I was three I ate an entire can of corn.
3) Mr Dress-up is an oft ignored cultural icon.
4) Project Runway Canada is embarrassingly addictive.
5) Mega Man 2 is the best Mega Man game ever made.
6) We should all read more.
7) I didn't get a credit card until I was 27.
8) Toronto is awesome. You have no idea how lucky you are to be here.
9) Battlestar Galactica is the best show ever broadcast on television.
10) The first thing I ever told Todd Shapiro was that I recently picked up litter in front of a Synagog.
It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. - Voltaire