Molson Canadian Live – Ultimate 2013 Casby Experience Text to Win Contest – (The “Contest”)
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, you must be a resident of the GTA and be of the legal drinking age. You are not eligible, if you are: a) an employee of Molson Canada 2005 (the “Sponsor”), its affiliates and related companies, advertising or promotional agencies, contest judging organization, any participating stores or the prize suppliers; b) an employee or contractor of a provincial liquor authority, a beer distribution company or a participating licensed establishment, or, in the case of residents of British Columbia, any provincial liquor authority or liquor licensee; or c) a member of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they live) or household (whether related or not) of any of the above persons.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest begins on or around September 3, 2013 and ends on September 30, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). Legal drinking age Ontarians, who reside in the GTA will be able to access this offer by texting in the keyword Casby to 25858 through their mobile phone. After a successful text, their entry will be confirmed. Limit: one (1) entry per person per mobile phone. After a successful submission, their entry will be confirmed. All entries must be received by 4:59pm on September 30, 2013 (the “Contest close date”).
3. PRIZE(S): There are 7 prize packages available to be won. Each prize package includes tickets for 6 (You and 5 friends) to attend the October 10th 2013 Edge Casby Awards at Sound Academy, including access to the Molson Canadian Live Zone. Limo transportation to and from the event will be provided. Any costs or expenses associated with the Prize not outlined as included above, including but not limited to all ground transportation, meals, drinks and personal expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her guest. In order to participate in this Prize, winner’s guest must be of legal drinking in the Ontario. Each prize value is approximately $500.
Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions in cash or otherwise, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equivalent monetary value if the Prize or any part of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Sponsor will not be responsible, however, if weather conditions, show cancellations, or other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control prevent a Prize or part of a Prize from being fulfilled. In any such event, a winner will not be provided with a substitute prize or cash equivalent. Prize will only be released to the verified winners. Return of any Prize/ Prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. DRAWING: During the contest period a random drawing will be conducted from the total number of entries received. Seven (7) winning entrants will be notified by email or by phone. To be declared a winner, a selected entrant must correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email or telephone. If the selected entrant cannot be contacted and the skill-testing question administered within 24hrs, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate entrant. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. RELEASES, ETC.: Before being declared a winner, a selected entrant may be required to sign a Declaration and Release of Liability form, releasing Molson Canada 2005, its advertising and promotional agencies, contest judging organization, provincial liquor authorities, beer distribution companies, parent companies and affiliates of the foregoing and all of their respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or the Prize. Declaration and Release documents must be returned within the time period indicated in the documents or the Prize will be forfeited.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Without limiting the release provided in Paragraph 5 above, and for greater certainty, the Releasees will not be liable for: a) any incomplete or inaccurate information, whether caused by Contest Website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries; b) the theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or the Contest Website; c) any problems with, or technical malfunctions of, telephone networks or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs; d) any failure of any e-mail to be received by or from Sponsor for any reason including but not limited to traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof; or e) damage to a participant’s or other person’s system occasioned by participation or downloading of materials in this Contest.
8. RIGHT TO TERMINATE, SUSPEND OR AMEND: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Contest Rules.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: All decisions of the Sponsor, or any contest judging organization as designated by it, are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A selected entrant may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify, from this Contest and any future Contest or other promotion conducted by Sponsor, any individual that it finds or believes not to be in compliance with these Official Rules, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. LIQUOR AUTHORITIES: The provincial liquor authorities are not connected with this Contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever with regard to any matter relating to this Contest.